Saturday 21st May 2022
The refurbished building was officially opened by Mrs Belle Robertson MBE with the original key used by Captain Edward Service in 1904.
A tree was planted to commemorate the event by Lady Macfarlane of Bearsden along with a time capsule.
Pictured from left – right:
Hamish Macfarlane, Helen Macfarlane, Belle Robertson MBE, Karen Neilson, Lady Macfarlane of Bearsden, Rob Young, Donald Neilson, Jill Young MBE Lord Lieutenant of Dunbartonshire.